• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Professional photo editing

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm dying of laughter at this company.

"Revelation Graphics is all about innovation and genuine picture editing."

https://www.facebook.com/RevelationsGraphics

297117_453604758064771_1042636854_n_zpsf0907cea.jpg

Last edited:
more art

969322_452667511491829_837516002_n_zps46318e9b.jpg

1069203_481390161952897_647508073_n_zpsb8b1c6eb.jpg
[/URL]

971413_452667514825162_724611940_n_zps78659f91.jpg
[/URL]

the sad part (for me anyway being in this industry) is that people actually pay for garbage like this.

the sad part (for me anyway being in this industry) is that people actually pay for garbage like this.

i do wedding photography every so often, and you wouldnt believe (or maybe you would) how much many people get paid for shooting HDR and pulling all the saturation out of a pic except for one color and having a flat b&w pic.

Yep...

Dunno if it's relative or not, but it looks like they are from South Africa.
Possibly Soweto.

If you ever saw the movie "District 9", it was filmed in Soweto. From what I hear, they didn't change much before filming.

I feel bad for anyone who would have to live in those conditions. But my point is, I don't think very many there are that tech-savvy.

I don't do the photography end of it but I get to deal with the RAW images and the processing end of it afterwards. I agree with XJLI the stuff people ask for and pay for is just silly sometimes.

whatever pays the bills though :cheers:

i do wedding photography every so often, and you wouldnt believe (or maybe you would) how much many people get paid for shooting HDR and pulling all the saturation out of a pic except for one color and having a flat b&w pic.

One reason I have never even considered doing wedding photography is so nobody would ask me to do shitty photographs and "tricks."

In about, oh, 95% of the cases HDR is pure and utter shit trying to be a band aid for no talent.

One reason I have never even considered doing wedding photography is so nobody would ask me to do shitty photographs and "tricks."

In about, oh, 95% of the cases HDR is pure and utter shit trying to be a band aid for no talent.

i dont advertise for that reason but mainly bc i dont want to do it every weekend. its good money but yea, most people want instagram pics for their wedding so if thats really what they want they should just hire their little cousin to do it with his iphone.

if a friend of a friend saw my pics on facebook and need shots done, thats when i'll shoot a wedding/sweet16/whatever. i dont do prints either; just shoot, edit, and export two colorspaces... one for digital and one for their closest costco (who has great printers btw).

Aren't you a bunch of curmudgeons, you all need more Sepia in your lives.

Ctrl +X, Ctrl + V, beautiful.

1786d0d4-20c9-415a-aef1-096e85f49584_zps0d47d5a1.jpg

I think I'm going to go pro. I can inspire the world with trough images too.

maxkegbus.jpg
[/URL]

I help my dad with photo shoots sometimes. Not really sure of what they request after fact, but I know that they typically pay well. Haha.

most of the photoshop work I do is compositing (taking 4 or 5 shots mostly family portraits and making one good one where everyone is smiling, nobody is blinking, etc) and restoration of old damaged photos.

Photo_repair2.jpg

Photo_repair1-1.jpg

Mainly I do print work and Illustration these days though.

Back