• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Precision Auto Injectors for my 01. (install)

Just got mine in the mail today for my '01, and im stoked to put them in! The service there was nothing short of spectacular! Not 40 minutes after I placed my order, I had an email from Wojek explaining how the injectors worked!

Any updates?

Just left a message with him. I was having a hard start problem before i replaced the injectors. Now that i have done everything short of tearing down the engine i checked my Fuel pressure again (didn't once i installed my new injectors) and my pressure is dropping rapidly. I pulled the TB and there is gas in my intake and fuel smell in my oil. Pinched the return line to my pump (99 Cherokee 4.0) and still see the Rapid decrease. SO it must be my injectors AGAIN.

I will see how the exchange goes, i have the best of hopes for it to pull through.

Don't get me wrong once the jeep starts it RUNS! but i just can't have fuel running down my cylinder wall and intake, Destroying my oil.
I will post updates when i get them.

Wojtek was really helpful, he explained.

The oil that they use when rebuilding the bosch 4 hole injectors on slim occasion clogs the plunger. they have tried everything under the sun but nothing seems to be 100% reliable. So the 1% of injectors that they have been selling to jeep owners (their main customer!) will, on occasion, not seal correctly.

He has another set in the mail coming to me. Very easy to deal with though he is very busy.

I would suggest these injectors to anyone reading this and the customer service is very personable and though it is a single person he is doing the best he can and does it well.

Wojtek if your reading this good luck with the Grand cherokee bud.

Last edited:
I went with the Chrysler 007 injectors from the 3.3L Dodge/Chrysler mini-vans. They are newer 4-port (lower mileage) injectors that replaced the 784’s after 2001. They flow the same fuel per minute as the stock Cherokee injectors. I paid $70 dollars for cleaned reverse flushed injectors. They were electronically tested two ways with new o-rings and new micro-filters. I was hoping for better atomization.

The OE injectors had approximately 180,000 miles on them. Even though there were no signs or indications that my stock injectors were bad or needed to be replaced, I wanted to replace them just in case they were dirty or worn. Sometimes the peace of mind is worth the decision to do it.

After installation, the motor seemed to run a little smoother and quieter, especially when accelerating hard. The throttle felt a little more peppy between 25 - 45 mph speeds. When I say peppy, I mean the Jeep felt more responsive at the pedal. I really don’t keep track of fuel economy in the XJ, so I can’t say that the fuel economy has changed. In all honesty, I don’t think there would be much difference. A better atomization using the same amount of fuel gives you a more complete burn. There’s got to be a theoretical improvement in fuel economy, although theoretical improvements are difficult to measure. I’d guess that people who are experiencing a 2mpg improvement are simply experiencing what the OE injectors probably felt like when they were new.

Anyway, I’m glad that I replaced the injectors with a more efficient 4 port injector. I think the better atomization is worth it.

So apprently im not the only one having issues, I bought these injectors the 4 hole for my Tj after after the install had the hard starting issue, I emailed the guy and he said to run the jeep for a few days to see if it clears up and if not he will send me out a new set which I did and it still doing it, I have sent him 5 emails telling him to email me out a new set which he has not responded to and I cant seem to get him to call me back on the phone if I leave messages. So idk what is going on.

Wow, what a crappy ordeal. Sorry to hear that.

I'm not sure I'd recommend this mod, it seems to be risky, and I'm not really impressed with my injectors... I mean, they work... but no gains.

Back