• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Power tank opinions

TOZOVR said:
Like Danno said, the High flow/high volume regulator is key if you use the tank for long intervals.

We sell the powertank gear and it's as nice as it gets. period.

The you can put a kit together for less but if you want top shelf, all new stuff the PT gear is sweet.

Last weekend at the Maine Winter Rover Romp there were tons of guys running the Powertank Regulators and complete kits as well...it was below 0* saturday night and all sunday...two guys with the generic HF regs froze up airing up Sat and one airing up sunday....none of the PT guys had issues.

81.jpg

I have a non-hiflow regulator but I drilled mine out and made it "hi-flow." I used it to fill up my 32" swamper with no problems and it was really cold out. I got my regulator from Harbnor freight and i dont think the gauges are reading right but it works for me. If I wasnt poor/cheap I would have a powertank regulator.

I've been thinking about this also. I have a medical oxygen tank available. Does anyone know if it would work for my tank? It's aluminum 4 1/4 round and 24 tall. And made (I believe) for extremely high pressures? I'd need to get a regulator for it.

Back