• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

potluck dinner

No, it's Iowa.

Ok. I'm pissed off about missing the crawl and am a native Iowan. Please think twice about saying anything disparaging in response to RedHeep's post. I'm too damn tired to go "Internet postal.". :farmer:

What about lunch bacon?

Snack Bacon?

Then you gotta make sure you have enough for camp site currency Bacon too!

What about lunch bacon?

Snack Bacon?

Then you gotta make sure you have enough for camp site currency Bacon too!

Molly is getting a 10 lb box from work......she's got bacon! :D

Molly is getting a 10 lb box from work......she's got bacon! :D

That should be enough for, I don't know maybe a breakfast or two :dunno:

It's a movie dude, relax ;)

Shoeless Joe : Is this heaven?

No, it's Iowa.

I know it is Josh. Hell, I have a t-shirt that says that. I just figured there would be MWC-type comments about livestock coming and I was heading them off at the pass!

It's all good.

And yes, Iowa is heaven...God's Country. And as far as I can tell Harlan is where God goes on vacation. And I believe God likes bacon. If not, he wouldn't have made the pig so delictibaly versatile!

I'll do cheese too!

Molly is grabbing 64 buns for the pot luck.

For some reason I picture her running around grabbing everyone's butts.:party:

She might do that too! She also informed me a bit ago that she grabbed 10# of bacon today!

Thanks to all who brought items for the potluck.

A huge Thank You to Doug for slaving over a hot grill in the afternoon sun to grill 60 thick, juicy hamburgers for our enjoyment.

Doug had the idea to collect $5 from everyone who was unable to bring something to the potluck. We collected a total of $125 to be donated to a cause deemed worthy by Doug.

Thanks again to all who came!

I love pot luck dinners, you never know what will show up.

Thanks Doug and Sam, the burgers were awesome!!! You guys rock!!!

Cobbler Chris made the dutch oven peach cobblers. I loved the one that was a little more crispy on top. Mmmmmm, they were good.

Cobbler Chris...awesome! He's definitely being referred to as that from here on out....

Back