• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirt

NAXJA Forum User
So when that stupid ass thread was deleted...:D why did it take 150ish away from my post count? It's not that big of a deal. I only posted maybe three times in that thread. (at the beginning) So why do I have such a loss in post count? Anyone else notice this? Besides the ones that posted like the whores that they are?

Any post in any thread that has been deleted was reset.

Why am I short all those posts though? I hit 1400 last week or the week before.

Dirt said:
Why am I short all those posts though? I hit 1400 last week or the week before.

And you are at 1240 now. I fail to see the problem. You posted in threads that have been deleted at some point or another. Easy enough, no? :)

You should be a politician the way you dance around questions.

Glenn,

This is not a big deal so , please don't get offended. I'm just curious where the post went. If you don't know, that's cool. I just found it odd, that all of a sudden my post count is less than it was a month ago.

I don't normally post in threads that are deletion bound. I can see that stuff coming.

Dirt said:
You should be a politician the way you dance around questions.

Glenn,

This is not a big deal so , please don't get offended. I'm just curious where the post went. If you don't know, that's cool. I just found it odd, that all of a sudden my post count is less than it was a month ago.

I don't normally post in threads that are deletion bound. I can see that stuff coming.
Thread counters where reset after that thread was deleted. If you had a post or more in that thread, or any other thread that has ever been deleted, your count now reflects what is now correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back