• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poll: Who will win in November?

Pick who wins in November.

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There has never been a better year to vote Libertarian.

Now only if people would spend just a fraction of the time to pick their other "leaders" of government as they do the presi, we might actually get some new bridges among other things.

BTW, has anyone else looked through the names of their elected officials? It's obvious that the majority of this country simply goes for the funniest looking name. Boner or Boaty Mc Boat Face? Hrmm.

When I left Scotland the Scottish National Party was brand new. Now the have the majority of seats in the Scottish parliament. Time for a change. Top down.

Naxja predicts Trump.

mac 'we will know soon enough' gyvr

NAXJA was right :patriot:

**** YOU MEDIA!

**** YOU LIBERALS!

**** YOU MILLENIALS!

**** YOU POLLSTERS!

You guys are mean, I feel bad for Mrs. Clinton. She's been doing whatever she wants for so long, prison is gonna be tough on her. Roflmao

hill-bill-in-jail.jpg

as Michael Moore struggles to remain relevant to morons.

Both Trump and Clinton have been doing whatever they want for a long time. For one person the money speaks greatly and the other has somewhat of political pull. Trump never saw jail time with unpaid taxes (loophole or not) and Clinton won't see any jail time either. But o'well, It is what it is. I'll for sure have a job, I'll be placing bricks building the wall. Let's just hope once I'm done putting the last brick I won't get kicked to the other side like Humpty Dumpty. Just in case, my method in getting back over :
4782ce4fd7d4257a9117592bb5b395da.png

I'LL BE BACK!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back