• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poll: Who will win in November?

Pick who wins in November.

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Let's see who NAXJA thinks will win the election in November.

mac 'the field is set' gyvr

Hillary has an ethical blind spot the size of the Hindenburg

Not the American people
:bs:
So what's your point?

Considering the reactions, and actions of both the DNC and the RNC to the Sanders/Trump successes during the primaries, the will of the voters had absolutely NOTHING to do with the up coming presidential election.

It has been, and as demonstrated so blatantly by BOTH sides of the isle this political season; it still very much is:

Of The Party, by The Party, for The Party.

Rather you, or I for that matter, like him or not; Trump as the Republican candidate IS a win for the people. If he were running against Sanders it would be a double win. It would have been two candidates that are not owned by The Party.

Signed- A recovering Republican

A vote for Johnson just helps Hillary......

Trump would be a sore loser, he might have her whacked. :roflmao:

I got a permanent naxja demerit for such talk about Osamabama. I was merely discussing part of the intent behind the 2nd amendment.

:angel:

Last edited:
Did someone say johnson?

why-choose-the-left-nut-ior-the-right-nut-when-3167655.png

Imagine the fun we the people could have with the ticket if only one of the Bush family would run as VP.

:clap:

I got a permanent naxja demerit for such talk about Osamabama. I was merely discussing part of the intent behind the 2nd amendment.

:angel:
Ha, you misinterpreted my post....I'm really hoping she dies. :yelclap:

I would just like to know that she is in a better place.

Back