• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Plastic Fuel Can?

ADVNTURR

I worry when rattles stop
This weekend I was at the 2006 CT Jeep Rendevous (which was a very good time and more people should have shown up for) and I saw an LJ with some "Jerry" cans on the back that I had never seen before. For some reason I didn't take a picture of them so it might make this a little more difficult. I am trying to figure out what brand they were because I am interested in getting a couple. They were either 3.2 or 3.8 gal tanks that were made from plastic and were approx 3" thick. They had slots through them in a couple locations which the person had used for mounting. I couldn't find a brand name on them but I know they were manufactured in UT. If anyone has any idea of what I am talking about please post up. Thanks

Thanks a lot for the responses. The Fuel Pack is what I saw. Didn't realize they were that expensive. Guess it'll probably be back to the typical jerry can setup unless I find some on ebay or something for cheap.

I never carry much, 2.5 gallons is enough for me on most runs.

I got these, they are 5L so 1.25 gallons each and keep 2 on the roof, and have 3 more in the shed if I need em...plus one for mix gas. They use standard NATO nozzles.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ZAA075-20712-525.html

ZAA-075.jpg

If you want the standrd USGI metal cans, you won't beat the price on my website for brand new ones.

Back