• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

planning a work party at my shop thinking 3/16/13 and 3/17/13

Who is going on Sunday and at what time should we come? Also what is the address of the place? I am going sunday to hang out meet some people maybe get some insight on aligning my front end better and installing my currie-antirock. Then staying in portland and coming back monday to do my gears!

I'll be by on Sunday to hangout.

well its getting close the address is 325 quietwood dr kalama wa 98625 it 4 miles or less from I5 if you are planning to come up post up what time you want to get started and what day im up for anything so just let me know ill have a bbq out so you can bring stuff to put on if you guys want and bring your beverages (no restrictions) and if the weather holds out ill light a bon fire after dark sat. night pitch a tent if you want and do it agian sunday

I'll be there at around 10-11 am on Sunday coming from seattle, Will bring some stuff for a grill for lunch and some brews in my cooler.

What I want to get done,

"driveway" Alignment, install new steering stabilizer, install new rear shocks, weld on the relocated sway-bar mounts I got from JCR offroad and install my currie anti-rock system. Get under it and make sure everything is looking good and put a wrench on everything to make sure its nice and tight. Then what ever general prep I need to do for the gear install the following day!

I am planning for saturday noonish...I have a set of 31's i need to mount and balance and also I need to replace the U-joints on my front axle shafts. I also have my new JCR front bumper to mount and Tune up to complete, but was planning to do that later. I will see how quickly things go. It is my first time pulling axle shafts.

I am planning for saturday noonish...I have a set of 31's i need to mount and balance and also I need to replace the U-joints on my front axle shafts. I also have my new JCR front bumper to mount and Tune up to complete, but was planning to do that later. I will see how quickly things go. It is my first time pulling axle shafts.

pulling them is easy it will go quickly

I wouldn't mind having some of those "SpecFab" CA Drop brackets like whats on MnkyBoy's MJ.....

One other item i need to complete is cutting and folding the rear quarter panels, so i can install my rear quarter lower protection and rear tire carrier. I may bring it just to get any tips when i do it.

I'm in... thinking I'll probably be there Saturday around noon.

Besides getting my door hinge taken care of I'm thinking this would be a good time to do new ball joints... do you guys have a ball joint press I can use, or should I bring one with me?

ETA 15 minutes

Back