• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Plane Crash in austin.

Craziness indeed hmm

Yeah I saw that story breifly in a Pt's room.

So I guess the guy started a fire at his house earlier this morning and then took off to his plane and crashed it into the building.

Part of the building is used by the IRS and they are the ones you go see right before they take all your stuff. So the new was saying (word of mouth) that this guy was in major trouble with the IRS or something.

he left a note. Sounds like he'd been taking a 30 year butt raping from the IRS and finally said feck it.

Usually they say suicide is a long term solution to a short term problem but at 30 YEARS I don't know if that qualifies as a short term problem. wow, thats one way to stick it to the man. Except of course they are going to take the estate (whats left of it) and get their's anyway. So in reality, he only screwed his kids. :dunno:

Well even when you die, your debt goes to your kids... well the last I heard it does. So even if they take whats left of his estate, I am sure it will not be enough. I hope this opens someone's eyes in the gov. and shows them that the IRS needs an overhaul.

It is sad though that people had to be hurt/injured/killed over this matter. I guess it goes to show that people in the US are more worried about what is happening abroad then right here at home.

Crazy people in austin

story is he killed his wife and kids set house on fire and flew in to see the IRS...... not sure how true all that is but thats what kvet said....

story is he killed his wife and kids set house on fire and flew in to see the IRS...... not sure how true all that is but thats what kvet said....

And I am not sure if this is true or not but I heard that the wife and kid lived. Yes he some how trapped them in the house when he set it on fire but some one kicked the back door in and rescued them.

But like I said... thats hearsay.

ya that information seems sort of conflicting. I heared they left the night before and stayed at a hotel. It just seems wierd that they knew about the fire and never said anything.

My brother is going through flight training right now and we were talking about what might happen to the private sector of flying. I wouldnt be suprised if the government gets their grimy hands into this one as well.

Back