• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

places to wheel in Ohio?

good luck, Ohio sucks.
Fins a local club, you should be near erie jeepers, they can show you around.

You can check out Jeepin' Ohio too. A lot of there members are from your neck of the woods. We used to have Wellsville, but it was private owned land that was not a true park, but just a place allot of people would go. A huge chunk of it was sold, the new owners are planing on developing, and they are not allowing people on the property anymore. I would say your closest (legal) place is going to be Hazleton, PA. However considering the drive I would say it probably wouldn't be to much farther time wise to hit up Attica, IN. Ohio 4x4 is a club based out of Columbus, OH, but most of those guys are big league players, and the type of terrine they like would not be what your looking for. They do however do a lot of southern OH runs.

scoobyxj said:
Ohio 4x4 is a club based out of Columbus, OH, but most of those guys are big league players, .

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Those guys are scared of #2 gravel. If you're into muddin', you'll get along great with them.

You can always go and ride Richland Furnace. It's down around Chillicothe. Just stay on the trail and don't do all the hillclimbs the rednecks have cut into the hillsides.

4ward said:
That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Those guys are scared of #2 gravel. If you're into muddin', you'll get along great with them.

You can always go and ride Richland Furnace. It's down around Chillicothe. Just stay on the trail and don't do all the hillclimbs the rednecks have cut into the hillsides.
now that's even funnier yet. i'm a part of the club..... i fawking hate mud.... don't remember being scared #2 gravel, maybe something a little bigger though.... :laugh2:

there really isnt much in ohio. jeepinohio.com and offroadohio.com has some places and people to meet. i went wheeling w/ some people off offroadohio.com at a place called painted rock, which was pretty good and just out side columbus.

bshaw said:
now that's even funnier yet. i'm a part of the club..... i fawking hate mud.... don't remember being scared #2 gravel, maybe something a little bigger though.... :laugh2:

Like trees? :kissyou:

Back