• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pix Thread

Here's one

I'm sitting in the jeep while it warms up and what fashon statement do I have before me???

You tell me:

WF11043.jpg

Thems some sexy gams! :worship:

Here's one

I'm sitting in the jeep while it warms up and what fashon statement do I have before me???

You tell me:

WF11043.jpg

Thems some sexy gams! :worship:

I noticed that from inside the bus and he was out there for so long, I checked the temp on my phone. Said "feels like 20 deg."

Shit, when it is -10 outside at 4:00am when I start my jeep in the morning, I am wearing my robe!! :D serious

I think everyone took a picture of Discosteve in his suit, haha

i like the pic of me falling down the hill. i had sand im my underwear the rest of the day.

try it sometime. its a new sensation.

Alright, here are a few.

100_1192-1.jpg

100_1196-1.jpg

100_1213.jpg

100_1164.jpg

100_1166.jpg

100_1168.jpg

A couple vids.

And our flop of the day. I never caught the name of the driver.

I haven't finished uploading yet. Didnt get as many as last year because of weather and the fact that I was driving and not a passenger this year.

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b65/badschenk/Winterfest 2011/

Group Shot:
IMG_4627.jpg

My buddy Tim's jeep:
IMG_4628.jpg

This is the waterfall I didn't think I would be able to do. Surprised myself:

The view looking down at me:
IMG_4710.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg

190941_1757648534993_1052381797_31796633_8348266_o.jpg

89eliminator:
IMG_4636.jpg

A KOH rig that was there (Rosco Racing):
IMG_4723.jpg

Tim coming through the tube:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b65/badschenk/Winterfest%202011/P3050034.jpg[/IMG

Even let the GF wheel:
[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b65/badschenk/Winterfest%202011/IMG_4751.jpg

that is a good pic actually haha.

Good thing Meganne was around to take a good picture. You were nowhere to be found! :D

Good thing Meganne was around to take a good picture. You were nowhere to be found! :D

You were just to busy ignoring me. The best part about that is that you were literally right next to me when the ZJ was jumping in the quarry... :twak:

You were just to busy ignoring me. The best part about that is that you were literally right next to me when the ZJ was jumping in the quarry... :twak:
I was on the look out for the Wisconsin sticker on your windshield but never saw it! :laugh3:

Here's a second round of photos for the night... maybe more tomorrow:
andy.jpg

jeep.jpg

parking.jpg

tubes.jpg

dunes.jpg

bradaron2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
stickers.jpg

I never get tired of seeing the same faces, even if those same faces are tired. *pic of Tyler coming to a thread near you*
tyler.jpg

You know, I been to Badlands about 5 times (this was my first time on the trails) and I still couldn't figure out how to get to the sand dunes! I should have used my cell phone to figure it out, oh well.

Back