• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pissed

I sure as hell wouldn't order any pizza hut dude.LOL.He may rob you when you try to pay for the pizza

Lol will this be carry out? :roflmao:

When he delivers the pizza he is also serveying the landscape, oh he is making sure he gets his tip from that house. Right vanimal?

Last edited:
haha i never ordered pizza hut so i'm not too worried about it.
I'm just glad i got that letter from the district attorney with the restitution request form. that makes me think they're actually doing something about it and it's going to court.

haha i never ordered pizza hut so i'm not too worried about it.
I'm just glad i got that letter from the district attorney with the restitution request form. that makes me think they're actually doing something about it and it's going to court.

Justice just might be served but for him its like camp or home these guys get used to it they need something xtreme pumpin through them to change them for life kinda like scared straight but alot more intense multiplied 7 fold no turnin back when he comes out the other side he is helping ole ladies across the street and cutting grass for free helping the community putting back what he took all his years.

Justice just might be served but for him its like camp or home these guys get used to it they need something xtreme pumpin through them to change them for life kinda like scared straight but alot more intense multiplied 7 fold no turnin back when he comes out the other side he is helping ole ladies across the street and cutting grass for free helping the community putting back what he took all his years.

You could also just run him slowly through a tree shredder and fertilize the landscape with him. :laugh3:

just talked to my lawyer buddy for some advice on this, sounds like i'll probably get paid.

You could also just run him slowly through a tree shredder and fertilize the landscape with him. :laugh3:
no talk of violence please, i dont want to be questioned if something actually does happen to him haha

Ya, we dont want to erase him from earth just drop some sence on him :read:

I've got a 1000lbs anvil, is that too much? :eyes::roflmao::moon:

Do you fear any retribution for getting him caught?

X2... Them D's (Diablos) are some scandalous people. I went to school with them back in the day at Valley Center Middle, Orange Glenn High School. Of couse what you said about this one runnin from you. Sounds like a bunch of busters now. Hell back then they would have left the stereo and taken the jeep just to watch your face when you came outside. :bawl:

Lock it all up Dan. Better get a kill switch, wheel locks on that thing and take all the "free" stuff in at night. Including the new jack. :D

Last edited:
X2... Them D's (Diablos) are some scandalous people. I went to school with them back in the day at Valley Center Middle, Orange Glenn High School. Of couse what you said about this one runnin from you. Sounds like a bunch of busters now. Hell back then they would have left the stereo and taken the jeep just to watch your face when you came outside. :bawl:

Lock it all up Dan. Better get a kill switch, wheel locks on that thing and take all the "free" stuff in at night. Including the new jack. :D
this kid is clearly not very intimidating, i'm not too worried about it.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. It is a form that goes out to victims of crime whenever the bastards are caught. I got one (to the wrong address even) after the guy fleeing the police hit me, I just tossed it as insurance took care of the car.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. It is a form that goes out to victims of crime whenever the bastards are caught. I got one (to the wrong address even) after the guy fleeing the police hit me, I just tossed it as insurance took care of the car.
i was told it means that it actually got to the DA's office, which means they had enough evidence to press charges. they would have questioned and released him if they didnt feel they had enough evidence to convict, it's a waste of time otherwise.

Back