• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pickens Sheriff's 2012 Jeepfest

I've never heard of it. I assume this is in Picken's Georgia?

Also, the background/font at that link makes my brain hurt.

You can crawl on a cop car...

Sounds like fun to me.

You should go to Durhamtown that next weekend as well.

This is the first year I have heard of it. Its in Jasper Georgia (Pickens County). I live 2 counties away from there. I havent been to it and havent found much info on the private land they are using for it. I know part of the trails they are using for the night run they are planning. The local Jeep dealership is a big sponser of it as well as jeephut.com a accessory supplier. Other than that all I know is there is a 50 dollar registration for the event.

First year I have heard of it too. but the trails are called J19 and they are pretty good trails. Some hill climbs, lots of ruts, not many rocks but there is some mud too. I also live to counties away. I plan on going to see what its all about. Hope to see some of yal there too.

I got an invite from a guy in Dawsonville but I am an avid Georgia Bulldog fan and was not going to miss a home football game.

Are there any pictures from the event?

Back