• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Picked up a pair of Limited Slip 8.8!

No matter how you build them they wont be the king of bling white and slacker black

They will be fun tho :D

Oh come one Dennis..... Have some faith!!! Hahahah.

Anyways, yeah gas hog, kind of I guess. I used to get right around 13 in the Jeep, I think this one will be pretty good.

I saw that built bronco in the Dirt mag (I think it was that mag). Was a VERY nice build

Hey, since we're discussing Fords I got a '69 Ford F-250 in the backyard, any ideas on how I should build it?

Last edited:
Hey, since we're discussing Fords I got a '69 Ford F-250 in the backyard, any ideas on how I should build it?

You wanna go fast I take it?

http://www.fordf2000.com/index.html

main.jpg

Nice whips. Cant wait to see the end results. have fun with em.

BTW: when you break down and need a pull give me a call!

:D

I think that guy lives up around me somewhere. I've seen that rig within a mile of my house three times now. Twice at a warehouse that's home to a desert race team. I really should go check it out!

Ride'on,

~C!~

Ive seen that thing is dirtsports a couple times and at the offroad expo!! I remember Tony getting achubby over that thing one year at ORE. :D

He was pushing my dad in the wheel chair and he said he felt something poking his back!!

Back