• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My time with XJ

collkid

NAXJA Forum User
(some pic's from my Cell)

It all started here:
MyBronco017.jpg

My first car, 1984 Ford Bronco. Got it for 900 no stereo but it ran, kind of. At 7 MPG in my Jr. Year of High school it wasn't going to cut it. Sold it for $1500.
Moved on to:
Eclipse.jpg

1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Fun car, 1.8L Non-Turbo. But it was Slow and Small.

Then I had a 1990 K5 which I regret selling now :( (but it was big and 10 MPG)

Had a few more DSM's AWD and Turbo but just wasn't reliable enough. (I was going to get into some trouble, plus again SMALL) So

End of SR year Jumped into: (Traded straight up for my 1993 Talon TSi AWD. Yeah I lost about 1500 in that trade but thats okay)

Jeep_DownHill.jpg

I added all the lights and painted the wheels. This was my first trail with my own Jeep. This is where he found the name "Eli"

Eli_Old.jpg

Finally decided to lift it, the Paint was getting Terrible so I 'rolled on' some rustolum. It was fun!

Eli_SlaughterHouseRoll2.jpg

Image000.jpg

But eh, things were falling apart, this was my First Jeep build (So i'm sure a lot of it was my fault). Drove the thing to deliver Pizzas in for over a year. Had 250+k and I had soe money saved up so I sold it for $1500 :(

And now.

Photo-0128.jpg

Photo-0112.jpg

Picked Wilbur up for $3900 just as you see it.

125k, Long arms, blah blah blah blah. I'll be adding a Bumper tire carrier (Sold that hitch one) on Saturday.

And I'd like to introduce you to my family.

DSC_1944.jpg

From Left to right.

Brother , in his 1997 with 130k (Bought it for $1200 (a year ago) and haven't had to fix a thing!)

Andy, He is Just my best friend, but basically apart of my family. 1995 with not 270k (been delivering with it) bout it for $1,000 2 years ago

Me (Jeremy) with my old 92.

My sister. 1990 with now 180k. Bought it for 900 2 years ago with 150k

My mom and dad (He had the first XJ in the family) has a 1999 bought it years ago now has 140k.

My mother since then got a Libby.

Last edited:
That's an awesome family pic right there! :thumbup:

Is a black shirt and blue jeans required on all family runs?

I like this thread... lol. Makes me think of the vehicles I had up until I bought my first and so far only jeep. The family pic is awesome, I guess you could say you have the xj gene in ur dna...

Back