• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDX Christmas/New Years Party

streetpirate

NAXJA Forum User
I would host one but I live in a teeny tiny little apartment,
anybody have some space thats willing to let a buch of kids/dogs/drunk jeepers run around? I'm thinking potluck/BBQ/BYOB or if we can all agree on one kind of beer we could do a keg? I'm all up for it, just sad that I can't host

This is a great idea. I would host, but my yard is the size of a shoe box.. and My house isn't so big.

Any place we can have a rally at a park? or what not? Place with covered picnic areas and BBq's or at least where you are allowed to bring BBQ's.

Anyone up for this? I could find a couple place around.. but I am in Beaverton and it seems most people are on the other side of town.

Theres coats. Layers people!

And if your afraid the cold will kill you, We got CB's.... We can stay in the jeeps till someone needs to make a hamburger/beer run to the BBQ or cooler....

GlueNTape said:
So what? We stay in doors until June?

Indoors or in the Jeep, hell yes!

I only get out the Jeep or the house if I absolutely have to....like if i drive into a huge ditch on a snow run. :fuse:

...I lived in AZ for two years, never did adapt to the cold again.

how about somewhere warm to pass out? or we could do this thing snow camping with a barbecue and a bonfire, i get all the free pallets i want from work

I could host it at my office. Not in my acutal cube but in our product Demo Room. Its a good size room, with lots of AV, X360, surround sound. Might be cool, to see everyones photo's and what not. Listen to trail tails with pictures. Although there is no place to BBQ, except the parking lot. Plenty of parking. :) We usally keep beer on hand. Although its in Wilsonvile.

GlueNTape said:
I could host it at my office. Not in my acutal cube but in our product Demo Room. Its a good size room, with lots of AV, X360, surround sound. Might be cool, to see everyones photo's and what not. Listen to trail tails with pictures. Although there is no place to BBQ, except the parking lot. Plenty of parking. :) We usally keep beer on hand. Although its in Wilsonvile.

Not a bad idea...play some wheelin videos!

GlueNTape said:

play guitar hero on the WALL MAN!

GlueNTape said:

i love this idea!!!!!!

lets set it up.

yeah, looking good, if we do a potluck we dont need a bbq,
if I buy "From Dust to Glory" for the christmas movie, we have to watch it

how bout a lil imprompto meet next week to organize this?

maybe round table again? anyone interested in helping plan it out... show up and pitch in.

what ya think ?

I have to say.. I loath the drive to that round table :shiver:

I can meet next week, after 8 on Monday, I have a conference call I am moderating.

Can't do tuesday or wednesday.

After next week I am on vacation, so anytime would work. Just let me know.

I will get the low at work to make it happen. Then we just need a date. Needs to be on a saturday or sunday.

CanMan said:
Make it a Saturday and Ill actually show up! :D

NO WAY! Your Avatar is awesome! I kept seeing your posts.. thinking.. damn.. he should fix that.. then I acutally read it..:doh:

if you are sure u can do it at your work. i say u pick the date and time for the party, and the planning meet. we can even meet somewhere else, if it's more convenient. i was just throwing suggestions out there.

mojojojo said:
if you are sure u can do it at your work. i say u pick the date and time for the party, and the planning meet. we can even meet somewhere else, if it's more convenient. i was just throwing suggestions out there.

I think that Pizza Hut seems to be pretty close to everyone but me. This next week is hectic.. I am trying to take a vacation for the holidays... you know how that goes.

I am finding out now, who I can get the Yea, Nea from.

Back