• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pavement Princess

Replaced the driver's seat side panel. It was broken when I bought it. Surprisingly cheap piece, only $25 new.

20160206194752-95e2fdc7-sm.jpg

20160206194750-7ca7bbce-sm.jpg

Awesome, so was just on the way back from the movies. Almost made it home, driving fine, no issues. Stopped at a signal right across from the apartments we live in. A couple seconds later, loud/horrific humming grinding noise. Throw it in neutral, goes away, back in gear forward/reverse comes right back. I did not even try to give it gas, immediately put it in park. Lucky some guys at our place on the corner saw us and one of them dragged us with his truck just up a block where I normally park. So now I get to figure out what the flip that is.

Oh, P.S. someone is putting together the financing to buy it, so this is just fantastic.

That Murphy is a mf'r.

Someone needs to beat the snot outta that Murphy guy.......

Sorry to hear it DJ.

I wondered about the financing on a rig like that. Hope you get things figured out and fixed easily just in time for a buyer. I wanted to be a buyer........ I really did.

How much? Fix it and I'll buy it... Need a car for the wife and soon to be baby

Back