• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Patriot trail 5-16

Re: liberty trail 5-16

35's locked f/r; 8'' LA setup; spare parts and tools! i couldnt rem which is the easiest one down there liberty or patriot ?? liberty right?

according to trail damage you need a built jeep locked front and rear and plan on trail damage i am afraid to look at the photos with out skids and armor But i now have a radio (cb) so i can hear the screams :>{)))

Re: Liberty trail 5-16

Correction TRAIL IS GOING TO BE LIBERTY I have done it before with minor carnage but will not repeat will not be going with anyone less than 35's and at least one locker. I do not want to be out there all day. :)

I might be up for that godda check with the boss

I would be down except I will be out of town this weekend, next weekend though and it'd be on.

I might be up for that godda check with the boss

Uh oh. Now she's the "boss"? :D

I'd love to join you guys..... but I doubt I'll get to fixing those truss cracks before then...... and I put in for some O.T. at Bandimere that day, just haven't heard if I'm working it yet......

I am wondering if there are bypasses i would like to watch the action but don't particully want to tear any thing up

Nope, no bypasses. The entry itself is a pretty significant obstacle. Then the "waterfalls" (?) are some big drop-offs... some are about 4 foot drops, so ya gotta be pretty nimble on your feet just to hike through that area. The entire trail system of Independence, Liberty, Patriot, Freedom, are all set in a fairly deep ravine/boulder wash area.

Leaving out the long way (Liberty) is a pretty long walk too, so if you're wanting to go out and see the fun, you'd want to be sure you had a seat in someone's rig.

Re: liberty trail 5-16

35's locked f/r; 8'' LA setup; spare parts and tools! i couldnt rem which is the easiest one down there liberty or patriot ?? liberty right?

You should make it ok!! JUST expect body damage!!!:yelclap:

Back