• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train request, Moreno Valley closer to Ventura

Skullver

Still Flailing
I need to get a 33" tire/wheel from Crazy Jim somewhere closer to Ventura 93001, if anybody is planning on heading this way I would greatly appreciate my wheel hitching a ride with you! Can chip in some gas cash if it is a bit out of your way! No hurries as long as Jim is cool with my wheel sitting for a bit.
THANKS!!
Chris

I need to get a 33" tire/wheel from Crazy Jim somewhere closer to Ventura 93001, if anybody is planning on heading this way I would greatly appreciate my wheel hitching a ride with you! Can chip in some gas cash if it is a bit out of your way! No hurries as long as Jim is cool with my wheel sitting for a bit.
THANKS!!
Chris

If you don't have the tire on its way by Sunday then we should add your t-case to the train. I can easily get it down to Moreno Valley. I'm off for the next two weeks with Spring Break.

Hmmmm.... Do I want to go to Santa Barbara next weekend?

I'll let you know Chris, we just might head that way for the fun of it.

Chris, Jim will be at my house in OC Saturday. He can drop it here and then maybe to Grimm in Torrance.....then from there.....who knows but it is closer than MV.

You should come up to the dunes!

That would be great! My son and I's birthday on Sunday so may be in Carp at my moms that day but I would def break away to meet you if you think you may head this way!
Chris, Jim will be at my house in OC Saturday. He can drop it here and then maybe to Grimm in Torrance.....then from there.....who knows but it is closer than MV.

Thanks Andy! I'll keep you posted!

I can get it to Pasadena area next week during the week guys.....

Hey thanks a bunch guys! If xjjeeper is heading this way in the next few...weeks that would be the best for me but I truly appreciate all your offers! I'll see what his plans are and let you all know, thanks again!

Back