• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train from Ventura to Inland Empire

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone is heading East from Ventura and could possibly pick up a t-case and sye from Skullver I would greatly appreciate it. Even if your only going as far East as Pasadena or Azusa or something, that still saves me 2+ hours of driving. I would greatly appreciate the help.

he works at Aeroenvironment, 900 Enchanted way 93065, he usually works from 7am ish to around 4ish m-f so let me know if that would help and I can get the case to him. Thanks much!

I can get it from La Verne to Riverside if necessary.....

I happen to be in Camarillo for the week and I live in La Verne. No problem getting a T-Case moved. Give me a call.
(626) 497-2178

-Kirk

I could easily get it to you if that would work for Brad, any particular days/times good for you(*aside from tomorrow after 3pm, got my kiddos while the wife picks up her dad at LAX).
Thanks!
Chris
805 680 0122

How about La Verne to ontario and Brad can pick it up at my house.

Justin

My family is in Ontario and I regularly visit. That would be AWESOME!! It would seem that the best option here would be to have Saki669 (Kirk) pick up the t-case from Skullver (Chris) and bring it to La Verne. Have xjjeeper19 (Justin) pick it up from Kirk and then I will pick it up from Justin. I really appreciate all you guys willing to help out. This will save me quite a few hours of driving and a lot of gas money. Thanks again.

thanks everybody!

I'll be bringing the case with me to Camarillo and dropping it off sometime after 4pm today with Saki669. Gotta love it when things work out so quickly.
Chris

unless they are not totally compatible, anybody have some input on this, I was pretty sure they were the same but just want to avoid any hassle on Brad's part, I already have the case out and ready to go so just want to avoid any problems as the guy that is buying it is putting it in his dd and cannot afford problems/downtime.
Thanks!
help please:)
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1020372

nevermind, MJR confirmed on another forum, good to go, I'll give Kirk a call when I am heading that way, sometime after 4pm today.
Thanks everybody for the train help, good people!

Thanks Kirk, it was great chatting with you! Next time hopefully we'll be able to do some wheeling!

Kirk has the case, thanks to everybody, now onto the next leg of it's journey.

I am in san dimas next week monday and tuesday, can scoop it up and get it down to corona if need be.....pm me

Thanks Kirk, it was great chatting with you! Next time hopefully we'll be able to do some wheeling!

Kirk has the case, thanks to everybody, now onto the next leg of it's journey.

I'll PM him and see how he wants to do this

Justin

Back