• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts train needed

2stix

NAXJA Forum User
need to get a gauge cluster and track bar up to Pismo area from north county san diego. anyone making a trip up?

wow thats great Nimrod. wether it works or not is up to the member that wants the parts. i am just the one selling. but thought i would check for a parts train to help the guy out. thanks for the reply and offer. if it is a go we will need to find a way to get the stuff to you from north county san diego. thanks again.

Al, that would be quite satisfactory, if I cannot get the parts before then. I'll see if Carol or someone closer to the border can get them to you or closer to the LA area.

Jeremy, Victor (right name, 2Stix? I met you a couple years back) and Al... all of you just come to the Picnic this Sunday. Problem solved!!:party:

That won't happen unfortunately. Even though a vacation sounds nice.

Actually, I'll be up on the Central Coast earlier than I expected. In addition to the trip in October, I'll be up that way the first week in September. If you guys can get the parts up to LA before September 1, I can get them the rest of the way.

Awesome, I think the jerk has a camping tent that I need to get also, since he was not able to get it to SF.

No problem, if the stuff all gets to me before I hit the road on Sept. 1. I'll be spending a few days in Porterville (garden spot of the Central Valley) before heading to the coast.

Sunset and Normandie is right in my neighborhood. So that'd work out well on this end. Now to see if someone can get the parts to you at the picnic tomorrow.

unfortunately i can not make it to the picnic tomorrow. is there anyone passing by mission rd on the way to the picnic? or maybe today for that matter? i may be heading north this evening through temecula onto lake elsinore area. i can drop it off to someone then.

When will you be in my hood tomorrow, Mudbutt? I don't expect to be around until sometime in the late afternoon.

Jeremy: I've got your stuff. I'll be in Pozo Thursday, Sept. 3, and am going fishing out of Morro Bay on Friday the 4th. Then I'm probably hitting the road home Saturday or Sunday. I'll text you when I'm in your hood and we can arrange a meet.

Back