• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train needed from OC to IE

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in need of a little help. I recently bought a couple parts on here and need them brought out into the eastern IE area. I bought a driveshaft from Taylor (blackdoutXJ) who is in Temecula. I also bought some WJ rotors from Mike (GrimmJeeper) who is out in Torrance/Gardena. If anyone is heading from Temecula or Torrance/Gardena up towards Yucaipa, San Bernardino, Redlands, Beaumont, Banning, Mentone, Colton, etc. please let me know. If someon is going from Torrance/Gardena to temecula area and could get the rotors from Grimm to Taylor that would also help out since Temecula is a lot closer for me. Thanks in advance guys.

Looks like I got the rotors taken care of. Now all I need is to get the driveshaft up here.

send me the temecula info and i have a tech that lives there and we work in fontana ill ask him to grab it for me. also i have a guy i work with lives in yucaipa so i can get from my tech and drop it to him to get it to yucaipa

send me the temecula info and i have a tech that lives there and we work in fontana ill ask him to grab it for me. also i have a guy i work with lives in yucaipa so i can get from my tech and drop it to him to get it to yucaipa

Cool. I just sent Taylor a PM. As soon as I get a response and his info I will let you know. Thanks.

Back