• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train to SD county from cleghorn area

1990JEEPXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm buying WJ knuckles and calipers from a member up in pinion hills area. I am in north San Diego county and we are trying to find out a way to get the parts down here. I can go up to temecula or Murietta if need be and he can meet somewhere near his place as well. Any help is appreciated

Tom

Or if you can wait until Dec 8th, I'll be at the Toys for Tots run at Cleghorn, and can bring them back to San Diego the 9th or 10th (I live in Tierrasanta, and work in Carlsbad).

Hey, that's where we're meeting for the Toy Run! You should just do the Toy Run with us, while you're there! =)

I wish I could but I've gotta sort out my brakes. Somethings not right..I've bleed my lines and everything. My brakes over the past year have just gradually degraded. If I stomp my brakes I feel like I'm getting maybe 65-70% of the power I used to.
I'm gonna do a WJ booster & master and go from there. I'm also installing my new extended lines at the same time.

Its not air cause I have steady pressure it never changes, its just not there like it used to be. Failing brake booster? Or master cylinder?

Probably one of the two. The WJ conversion's a great way to fix that!

Also, if you wanted to ride along, I'm sure there'll be a couple free seats floating around.

Carol Pm me a cell# & I'll meet up with ya on the 8th. Hopefully I'll be good to do the run. Just ordered my brake booster from autozone with their discounts & my rewards card it only ran me 58 bucks to my door. Already have the correct master now to install & bleed in time!

If not I'll hook up with ya after the run & get you the parts.

Back