• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train help, Ventura to west covina area

Skullver

Still Flailing
need to get two suspension seats from me in Ventura(93001) to pottenger in West Covina area or he may be going to JV if anybody is passing through for that. Let me know, got a bunch of stickers to donate, maybe some stock xj parts as well, a few ac compressors, 91 power steering pump assembly ....i'm sure there is more.
Thanks
Chris
[email protected]

Chris

I will grab them on Nov 3rd for Russ

Thanks

Avery

perfect, thanks much. If you have that info by then you can grab the 9" brake stuff as well if it ends up being compatible. I'll pm you my cell number and addy.
Chris

Chris..

If not I am up in Somis this saturday the 20th wrenching on the Evo, and most likely the 27th as well.. I can get them down to the OC if that helps..

Scott.

Clean-RC said:
Chris..

If not I am up in Somis this saturday the 20th wrenching on the Evo, and most likely the 27th as well.. I can get them down to the OC if that helps..

Scott.
Hey thanks much for the offer Scott, I would love to take another look at that rig. Let me see what Russ wants to do, I don't think he is in a big hurry to get them so I'll wait and see what he wants to do/is able to do. Thanks for the offers guys.
Chris

Back