• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train from San Diego to LA Area This Week

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
Does anyone happen to be coming from the Oceanside area to the LA area before Friday this week? I need some stuff from Ben in Oceanside to get up to the general LA basin, so I can collect it on Friday, the only day in town.

Thanks.

David Bricker / SYR - TUS

Nope... if Cal's still in OC, make him come down & pick up his torque wrench, and he can pick your stuff up on his way home =)

Side benefit (for me) -- I'd be able to see him without having to drive to OC!

I'm driving up on Friday afternoon some time from south bay SD to San Pedro area. I can accept parts or items at any time during the week if needed. I work near the airport.

Thank you folks for the offers. Parts are on their way, via a three connection "flight". Hmmm, sounds like how I generally get from home to LA. Once, again, NAXJA rules!

David Bricker / SYR - TUS

Parts train completed. Dinner had, friends seen, beer drank. TSA and baggage people didn't even break anything. 100% success.

Thanks, everyone.

David Bricker / SYR

That's one hell of a beer run David. Hope u got some stuff for making salsa. LOL

The things people will do for beer...

Of course, I brought home Chorizo, La Victoria green taco sauce and See's candy. What trip to the west would be complete without them? Still have a good supply of Las Palmas Enchilada sauce and corn husks. If this nasty hot weather would subside, I'd probably do up a batch of tamales.

David Bricker / SYR

Back