• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train Escondido to Cals house

mikedashg

NAXJA Forum User
I'll add to it :D

David Bricker is arriving at 5:00pm this Saturday, the 22nd, overnighting at Cal's house in Fullerton, then heading Death Valley fairly early in the morning on Sunday. He's then flying out of LAX on Monday, March 31st, at 10:00pm. He will be driving straight from Death Valley to the airport on Monday.

There's a small steel work table, and a couple of bottles of beer.

Dumptruck has this one covered. Thank you Ben, good sir!

David Bricker / SYR

MikeG;

There should be three Creme Brulee, 2 Chokolat and a 2008 Three Philosophers. This way, we'll keep Ben honest :sunshine:. Ben did get a few goodies for his much appreciated effort. One of the Creme Brulees was murdered by the baggage handlings animals at LAX. Note to self: Creme Brulle makes for a very sticky onside of the rest of the box.

MarkW - Ben also has a gas can for you. I brought out the can I had left at home. We'll get the second one to you after if gets in to the LA basin after this week.

David Bricker / SYR - PSR

MikeG;

There should be three Creme Brulee, 2 Chokolat and a 2008 Three Philosophers. This way, we'll keep Ben honest :sunshine:. Ben did get a few goodies for his much appreciated effort. One of the Creme Brulees was murdered by the baggage handlings animals at LAX. Note to self: Creme Brulle makes for a very sticky onside of the rest of the box.

MarkW - Ben also has a gas can for you. I brought out the can I had left at home. We'll get the second one to you after if gets in to the LA basin after this week.

Wow! Thanks! I sent two 750s of bourbon barrel imperial stouts and two w00tsouts. I think I owe you some cash maybe :D

Wow! Thanks! I sent two 750s of bourbon barrel imperial stouts and two w00tsouts. I think I owe you some cash maybe :D

Nah, we're good. You provided me with some nice sample at the last Goatfest. I only hope I can wish I could make it to the SoCalXJ trip.

One of the W00tstouts are going to be consumed with my friends at PSR, The other is going home, and sitting in the root cellar for a few years, I'm looking forward to the stouts n a few years as well.

Back