• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts needed

jap813

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so my son was going to school yesterday and some a!!hole decided he was not going to stop for the stop sign and hit my son doing about 45 mph, sent my son into 3 complete spins in the middle of the road. So now I am waiting for the adjuster to contact us and think they are going to get away with offering a rediculously low price to me to total my JEEP.BTW it is an 89 Limited 4 door 4.0 aw4 242 with just under 140000 miles and under 8000 on the new engine. So i am looking for a little help from fellow members trying to get her going again.:(

What I need

rear axle- complete stock gears and good brakes prefered, aka ready to bolt in and go

rear hatch with glass mine had factory window defogger in it

rear drivers side body chunk, I think in jy terms it is called 1/4

fuel filler door if body chunk does not have one

rear drivers side tail light

rear spring hanger

if you have anything I need pm me with you # and I will call you ASAP.

By the way the truck that hit him was a 2011 FORD SUPER DUTY owned by TMC landscape.:flamemad:

JEEP.jpg TRUCK.jpg

Last edited:
call me when your ready to fix it.. I've got all the parts you need.

or if you just want to sell it I'm also interested.

Dave
480-600-9174

If you can get Tyler(POSJ) to pull my axle, you can have it my friend. It is a stock 8.25. I would but I am currently overseas. Sorry about your bad luck.

He may be busy though with him moving and all.

Come to think of it, I have already promised that axle to somebody else. I know ya hate now. Sorry buddy. Im going to keep a look out for one. Does it matter what kind?

Back