• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts lots of XJ parts

92XJ2dr (Bernie) I got your message today.. slept in late tonight.. I'll be home all day tomorrow thru Friday.. I'll give you a call tomorrow some time..

Dave

I'm working the nexst four days from 14:00-19:00, I do not use my phone at work, it's either to loud and don't here it ring, and it's not safe, (propellers fiercley defend their own air space). After 19:00 would be best. Thnx

I work nights so schedule is goofy.. why don't you just call me when you have time.. I'm off the next few nights..

I'll check them all to see if any are not needing repairs. I know several of them have cracks or are missing studs.. Had planned on chopping the tubes down and bending up some free flowing headers, maybe one day.. sigh..

bump.. still have lots of parts..

have added another 2dr XJ to the stable.. I have 85% of the interior (front seats, console and dash stay) the rest is for sale..
complete 2dr doors.
complete 2dr interior tan
glass
complete rear hatch w/glass and wiper motor

Dave

Dave - Does that aftermarket steering wheel on page 4 (pic 62 I think) use a 3 hole mounting adapter? If so, how much do you want for it?

John, I have one unit bearing for 98+ that's it.. I keep all the axles shafts I can.. :cheers:

The unit bearings for the newer models are smaller than the older models, correct? I've got 3 unit bearings that I can't use.

Matt, I believe so.. $25 bux should be fair.. I don't have the adapter.

John, The 97+ unit bearings have a larger flange. here's the Kicker.. If you go to the larger hat on the rotor being 97+ you can run either large flange or small flange but not vise versa. I believe I have some 97+ rotors..

Dave

Back