• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts lots of XJ parts

Sorry, I thought I left a post here last week reguarding the wing window glass for the two door XJ, but somehow it's gone. The ones in the top picture look like them, I don't know if they are the same between the 2 and 4 door models. The one in the red door looks like it, would you be willing to sell seperately and if so how much? (620) 388-4985 Thanks

Any 97+ valve cover with all the assciated tubes/PCV valve ect...

I am also looking for non-powered side mirrors from a 97+

Could also use hard lines from AW4 transmission to radiator (for an 88 comanche, not sure if there were any changes through the years).

I have an HO valve cover not sure on the year. $20 bux.. I'll snap a pic of it and post it tomorrow if I remember.

No 97+ body parts..

I may have the lines for the MJ as I'm going to use quick lock fittings on my trans in the MJ and Hi temp rubber lines... I'll let you know when I have them pulled.. with the heat right now prolly will be a while..

Dave

I have an HO valve cover not sure on the year. $20 bux.. I'll snap a pic of it and post it tomorrow if I remember.

No 97+ body parts..

I may have the lines for the MJ as I'm going to use quick lock fittings on my trans in the MJ and Hi temp rubber lines... I'll let you know when I have them pulled.. with the heat right now prolly will be a while..

Dave

If you could take a pic of the inside of the cover I would be happy. Want to see if it has baffles.

Hey I'll take that T-case. I'm driving on ALOT of borrowed time right now. Since I work nights and sleep days my wife is going to come and get it from you. Just need to know a day and time. What information can you give me on it, like miles and so forth? I need to be better about asking stuff like this when I buy parts and such.

89, I work nights too.. so I know your pain.. I'm off work in the am for the next 10 days so anytime in there works for me.. Not sure of the milage if you want we can crack it open to check it out.. I've built a handful of cases for members..

Akelts, it has the towers.. I'll snap a shot tomorrow.

89, I work nights too.. so I know your pain.. I'm off work in the am for the next 10 days so anytime in there works for me.. Not sure of the milage if you want we can crack it open to check it out.. I've built a handful of cases for members..

Akelts, it has the towers.. I'll snap a shot tomorrow.

If it has the towers I'll pass on the valve cover.

Still interested in the tranny hard lines though. Just let me know when I can come pick em up.

Interested in the tan rear seat bottom (condition?) and the inside power window/door handle assembly for a 2dr. LMK what you want for them via PM. Thanks

Dave, if you have some time, drop it by the house. Charlie may be up tomorrow (Sun) to look at my truck.

Back