• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts For Sal/Trade

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Location: 10 min South of Pismo/Oceano Dunes. Central Coast, CA

In my recent search for matching gears to run in my new to me HP D30 I got a deal on parts and would like to sell/trade what I do not want.

First up, a Warn hub conversion. I believe it to be the "small" kit as I believe it has the 5x4.5 pattern, not the 5x5.5.
Included will be outer shafts, the hub setup with rotors and the lockout knob/cover.
I'll start with 225$OBO+ship

Next is a YJ D35. 4.56 gears, detroit full case locker, alloy shafts, new-ish drum brakes.
450$/OBO local pick up, parts train, or delivery for a fee of sorts
Possible part out for this if there is enough interest.
Yes, its a D35 that is not XJ specific. I don't want any comments about it in this thread. If there are any they will be reported.

YJ D30, disco-housing. Will be mostly bare and available after I pull the gears/carrier. Had one-piece passenger shaft, so the vac-actuator and such is not there. Will most likely have the knuckles still on it. And if purchased after I get gears swapped in my Hp D30, 3.07 gears/carrier will be available no extra charge. May even have some renix/small u-joint shafts available as well.
12-pack of Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin for this..

These axles currently have some sort of Coil spring conversion kit on them.
Appears that they utilize the leaf mounts as a base and the top plates that are shaped to the axle have u-bolts connecting them. There is also bolt-in brackets for track bars. All of the links (non-adjustable) are available, uppers have some adapter brakects for the frame side that looks like they use cam-bolts to adjust them. The track bars are also available.
Total of (10) links, here's the rundown.
(4) lowers (ft/r)
(4) uppers (ft/r)
(2) track bars (ft/r)
AS far as the uppers/lowers go, they appear to be the same length for front and rear respectively. The lowers have a vertical clearance bend in them, they look decent length (haven't measured any of them) But I guess the links could be potentially good for a "mid/long-arm kit" Maybe make them adjustable or y-link? Most of the bushings look decent.

Not sure what to ask on these. From the bit of searching on the interwebs for YJ coil conversion kits, they are pretty spendy. I would guess they could potentially be used for other applications as well.
Since I need a price, I will go with 300$/OBO prefer local pick up, parts train etc. Ship will probably be quite a bit due to weight, but if whomever buys them wants that then they can pay for that.

Trades I am interested in:

Good condition AX-15, 4WD trans. I would prefer external slave bellhousing.
Maybe NV3550 4WD.

MJ D44, 4.56 gears preferred

23-spline T-case, fully functional of course. 231/242/241OR

JK Moab wheels: good condition, no rock rash preferred. Really only need 1 or 2 of these for spares. But, let me know what you got.

WJ knuckles/steering setup.

Adjustable uppers for XJ/MJ

Reclining suspension seats. I'm kinda fat, so need something wide-ish.

Good shape MJ rear bumper, stock with brackets or aftermarket. Show me what you got.

99-up 4.0 intake manifold/ associated brackets for accessories.

HO stock air intake box

Let me know what you have to offer.

If the 231 has sye, I'd consider it

Also, for trade. I have a spare RE 1660HD track bar, used decent shape, 1/2 bolt holes at each end. So would need to drill out stock axle mount. Or, you could buy a replacement bushings for the 10mm bolt.
This will not work with my Synergy trackbar mount. The RE has the "standard" 2" mounting width, and the Synergy bracket is approx 1.63". Most likely, I need a track bar that uses a heim, so I can use thinner spacers.
OR, if someone has an RE (or other double shear) bolt-in frame-side track bar mount for cheap or trade.

WARN Hub Conversion pending.

Hub conversion sold.
Turdy5 failed. Need something better to replace it. Let me know what you got

Back