• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out a 98 XJ

natep1

NAXJA Forum User
I am parting out a 98 XJ Sport, purple-ish with 73k on it. Everything ran/worked fine when pulled.

Here is a partial list of what I have

Both passenger doors & rear drivers door
Good shape. Some small parking lot damage (a ding or scratch)
$100 each w/glass & no electronics. $150 w/window motor & lock accuator

D35 w/3.55. Complete drum to drum (brake condition unknown)
$125

NP231 23 spline (mated to a 4.0/AW4) with 73k on it
$125

Power steering box, tight.
$110 plus shipping (can ship it priority mail flat-rate, ~$9 with pitman arm removed)

Cruise control "system" Includes servo, switches (one has a crack), airbag, brake switch
Make an offer

Complete vehicle wiring harness. This is everything but the wiring in the doors. I also have all computers.
Make offer

Windshield & hatch glass
Make offer

Rear stationary windows
$35 each plus shipping

1 Brand new & 1 almost brand (less than 15ft) new front rotors.
I can't remember if the are cast or composite. They will fit this year XJ but not a 2000/01. I will post the correct type after I check the part #.
$30 for the pair.

I have several other parts. If you dont see it ask, I may have it.
I do not have the trans, front axle, any cloth covered part of the interior, electric fan, radiator, starter, alternator, front ds, bumpers, rear hatch.

Anything that is boxable I am willing to ship for actual shipping and material cost (if any).
All parts are available for pickup in Rochester Michigan (48306).
Any questions please feel free to email me at natep1 at comcast.net

Thanks
Nathan

How much for the front rotors shipped to 44004? Would you happen to have the pass side front side marker socket? If so how much Please pm me a responce. Thanks

P.M.s and emails sent to everyone.

butch cassidy said:
how much for the front axle? is it a non disco? what is the gearing?
Just sold the axle yesterday.
Nathan

97babyXJ said:
do u have the driveshafts?
I still have the rear one. Shoot me an offer and your zip via pm.
Nathan

What color is the center console? How much you asking for it?

Does it have a roof rack? I need one of the tapered ends (on the rails that attach to the roof)

What color interior? I'm looking for a light grey fuse panel cover (inside cab, passenger side kick panel)

waxer said:
What color is the center console? How much you asking for it?
The console is cracked too bad to be used. Sorry

jeepbme said:
i need the transfercase shift linkage for the 4wd.

I can let you know about the linkage this weekend. I need to check mine first before I sell this one.
I will keep you informed.
Nathan

Can you get the part# off the clockspring for the Cruise/Airbag Ill need to double check if it can work with an 01.

Back