• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out a 98 XJ

Hows the keyless entry? It still work?
There isn't an overhead console is there?

Yes, OH console already pulled. I am a little hesitant in getting stuff shipped, but I can get you my PayPal info if you are interested. Not sure on the keyless entry... will check with my daughter.

Working on it! Ha. Hopefully soon.

Jeep450r should be contacting you soon about my stuff.

Sorry I didn't make it over. 2 weeks ago I had jobs in SFO, Oakland and San Jose so I thought it would be easy to get to your area but of course all my jobs were in Sacramento and Dixon last week. Too much work and too little free time. Good luck with the sale.

-Charles

231 still available... I think I need a fresh thread with what I still have. I'll do an inventory and get it up tomorrow.

Hey Rev,
I'm still interested in the carpet if you have it. What's left?

Guys i am going to start a new thread today or tomorrow ... still have quite a few parts, but who has dibs and what I have left are too confusing on this one... Moderators you can close this one.

I know this is older, but tried sending you a PM and says your box is full.

I slipped out of the ranks of red names... Whatcha need?

The door seals, antenna, etc that we discussed a while ago. I will be in the SJ/bay area either tuesday or wed of this coming week. Would like to pick these up if possible.

That's why I quit trying to sell parts off the jeep (for awhile I did well) as I was breaking promises because of my schedule. I am out of town those days. Very sorry.

Darn, I really need the seals.

Back