• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out 99 XJ

Hey I'm interested in the plastic 3rd brake light housing that bolts on to the interior bottom of the liftgate window.

I assume front door seals means weatherstripping? If not, I'd take that as well.

I'll do my best to describe it, but I'm missing the part that keeps the driver side door open (it's two pieces that hinge, lay horizontally, and keep the door from closing on you when you open it on an incline. I hope that makes sense).

And finally the plastic latch/hinge that the center console armrest/lid pivots on.

If you have any or all of these please PM me or email me. Thanks!

I belive thats all I have left.$25 shipped
Todd

yes the springs are not spoken for. they are still in the jeep and will not be coming out untill I can get the drivetrain out. sorry it will be a month or so.
pm sent for the carpet.
Todd

The T-case is a NP231 right? If so got a guesstimate on how much shipped to 47203? I might have some ZJ parts you are interested in...Track bars and brackets... I probably have some other suspension components lying around.

Is the rear axle a chryco. 8.25? if so do you still have the shafts and how much.

thanks

rear is a 3.07 equipped dana 35. I belive I have already posted that. not sure, but thats is what it is.Todd

PM'd you.

moderator, please delete or close this post as everything is sold. Thanks

Im looking for the rubber piece on the rear bumper that fills the space between the bumper and the body. 80538

Back