• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out 99 XJ

Are you a vendor?

Considering that ALL of your posts are sale related, you might want to register.

Just a heads up.

no actually I am not a vendor. I wish I had more time to get involved in some of the chats. however, I have A GF 3 hours away and a house and 3 vehicals to my self up keep is un real. this particular jeep was bought basically so I have an extra motor laying around. and the front axle will be put to good use. I am just trying to recoop some costs and really more than anything help people out as much as I can.

as for the bars I'd say $50? shipped?
Thanks
Todd

I'm looking for the handle and latch assembly for the back hatch.
My handle broke and it looks like I need the entire assembly in order to replace it.
Since the back hatch is bent, what would you take for the latch mechanism?

How much for the header panel shipped to my location and zip (92056)

I have 4 pro-comp ATs and a BFG AT all with +95% tread left. Im looking for the entire interior (trim/doorpanels/dash/console/headliner) and the front two fenders. where are you located?

ok what size tires? as far as the interior goes. the door panels are not going to be sold off the doors at this time, most of the trim is still for sale, most of the dash is sold, the console is still available, and so is the head liner. the left front fender is scrap metal, and the RF is spoken for. you'd be third in line. I'm located in Durham, NC.
I'd take $220 for the head panel shipped. most of that is going to be shipping. there is a small bit of damage to it, but nothing that will not make it hold properly, or make it unsightly.
thanks
Todd

ok more items oput of the jeep:
radiator no leaks $100+shipping
air bag clock spring $40 shipped
Carpet stained, but can be cleaned. $20 OBO
crime guard keyless entry system and alarm. seemed to function ok when removed. all wires, but no instructions. $50 shipped
Floor mats, stained but can be cleaned $ 40 shipped
heater core good condition $30 shipped
thanks
Todd
ok the url to the radio didn't work. try this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2462870966

Last edited:
ok steering wheel is up for grabs.
btoh stalk switches are up for sale too. $25 each $30 shipped. has intermitant wipers.

I need a '99 XJ specific parts.
What happened to mine is the bracket that holds the pig tales for the rear O2 sensor broke and the pigtales rested against the driveshaft and that was the and of both pigtales and the mount was already shot.

Do you have pay pal and how do you accept payents?

I would like to get the rear o2 sensor opposite pig tale plus about 3-6" of the 4 wires attached and the mount. i will copy this post and send it to you as an e-mail as well so you can answer whatever is easier for you.
Thanks,
Dano

yes I do. I'll have to look at them to make sure they are ok. but I belive they are.
Todd

** update the only good fender is sold, the parking brake actuator is sold, and the front door seals are sold.

Back