• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out '99 XJ

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Body is a complete loss, barrel roll on all sides. Header panel and fenders did not survive. Rear hatch survived.

134K miles

Auto, 231

Gunmetal pearl with agate gray interior.

4.5" lift, I believe it to be Rough Country. Full leaf pack kit with all brackets, shocks, fixed LCA's, t-case drop, track bar axle drop bracket, etc. $400 (Steering box has a drop pitman arm - bring a puller or another steering box to swap)

NICE bucket seats. SOLD

Nice rear seat $20

Gunmetal pearl grill and headlight bezels SOLD

Front side lenses $5 each, front turn lenses $10 each

Rear hatch (complete with glass and wiper) $80

Tail lights $20 each

Agate interior trim $5-$10 / piece.

Carpet SOLD

Power window motors $45 each

Master control switch $45

Front and rear bumpers - Gunmetal pearl with black end caps. $50 each

Rear 8.25 3:55 gears, open...... with chrome diff cover.... :gag: $120

Engine -PENDING

Trans $200

T-case $150

Radiator $45

New battery $40

Alternator $50

Dual Diaphragm brake booster/master/proportioning valve set $45

Front drive shaft $45

New 31/10.50/15 Laramie Trail Cutter R/T mud & snow tires, studded. Maybe 200 miles on 'em. Mounted on 15x7 steel stock wheels. **SOLD**

(D30 is spoken for)

Call or PM for anything else.

100_1297.jpg

100_1300.jpg

100_1311.jpg

100_1312.jpg

100_1299.jpg

100_1301.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Troy
The driver side front seat looks like it's in good shape. Is there blood or other bodily fluids on it? Is the passenger side front door panel in good shape? If so, does it have automatic Windows and doors?
Thanks
Ken

Yano led needs a 231

Led knows how to get ahold of me.........

What color is the ATF in the trans ...if red I'd be interested in the aw4 as a spare .

Nah, this is a rare green ATF AW4. Sorry.

Hi Troy
The driver side front seat looks like it's in good shape. Is there blood or other bodily fluids on it? Is the passenger side front door panel in good shape? If so, does it have automatic Windows and doors?
Thanks
Ken

LOL....... no. No bodily fluids/blood. As stated in the ad - good shape, 1/4" chunk of the piping on the outside bolster gone. Yes, auto windows/locks...... no on auto doors.....XJ's never came with that option...... :shhh:

:D

Tires/wheels sold.

Seats spoken for (Gaidge)

Hey Troy... Pass Tail light cover. I busted mine this weekend in Grand Junction.

Sure. Gonna have to wait a week..... I'm out of town until Sunday. :thumbup:

yella, you willing to seperate the lift. I could use a couple of components but not all. And i am definately interested in the 8.25 since I have the D35!!!

Not at this time.

But post up what parts you want...... maybe others will want the other parts..... :dunno:

if you separate the lift id like to snatch up the shocks from it for the brother in law

Hey Troy I need the driver side front brake line and rear brake line as well with the dual diaphragm master setup.............:wave:

Back