• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out '99 XJ

Vultures soaring over a carcas. :skull1:

Yeah, the axle is available. Still under it and will need to stay there until I get around to bringing it home to part out.

Yep. $10

Haven't looked at the exhaust on this '99 real close other than I know it's got the HUGE barrel shaped cat converter that likes to grab rocks......

I have a full exhaust set up from down tube to tail pipe (still all connected, un-cut) for the single O2 sensor systems.... $100

How about the passenger rear door inside panel. Mine has a cut in it I'd like gone if cheap enough.

How about the passenger rear door inside panel. Mine has a cut in it I'd like gone if cheap enough.

The dust/insulation panel behind the door panel? Freebie if you wanna come get it....... if you're talking about the Agate gray door panel, $10

Yea, the actual agate gray door panel. Shoot me a PM with your location and some good times to drop by and I'll come get it.

I'm pretty free from 3PM today through Sunday.

How are the quarter windows? I need a passenger side, factory privacy glass window. I could pick it up later this week if you have it.

Got your PM before I saw this.

Yep, I have that glass.

I may have the lens.... But not the sockets or wiing

Back