• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 99 XJ 2 door

the latch was broke and someone bought the rest of the console to try and fix, sorry

still good parts left...hit me up b/c it is getting dismantled as we speak and heading to the scrap yard in the very near future..................

this Saturady is the final day of disassembly and then it is going on the trailer to the scraper. If anyone needs something that is left, hit me up b/c it will soon be gone......

Im looking for a blower restior, if thats not to much of a pain in the arse

let me know thanks

edit: 60430

Last edited:
I guess you can not ship hatch? I just got hit and need a white hatch for my 97 4 door

sorry, no way for me to ship it

Im looking for a blower restior, if thats not to much of a pain in the arse

let me know thanks

edit: 60430

not sure where it is located on a 99 and/or if it is interchangable. I will gladly take it off if you can give me a pic or an idea of what/where it is.

not sure where it is located on a 99 and/or if it is interchangable. I will gladly take it off if you can give me a pic or an idea of what/where it is.

i read it was under the passenger side dash but i have not pulled mine out yet
i would hope that a 99 and 00 are the same but not sure, im also not sure what it looks like
i will see what i can find out

I replaced mine on my 2000 XJ. For the best results remove the glove compartment door which is easy. Three screws directly under the glove compartment. You should see the Blower motor resistor through there. I found it easier to look through the glove compartment opening and reach your hand underneath the dash to remove the screws. Oh and there should be a big black plastic piece kinda oval shaped. Remove that to to get access to the blower motor resistor.

All i could find so far

OK, I will look into it a bit when I get home this afternoon

Tyler, I know we discussed it already, and I'm not sure if I said one way or another but I definitely want the hatch...the one on Project Redzone is pretty well shot.

10-4 Collin, it is yours (as with any otehr unclaimed part come saturday) because come Sunday... Sunday... Sunday... it is scrap day!!!

it is out of the shop and ready to roll up on the trailer to haul off, what did ya need? It is all but gutted at this point.

I think they're called sail panels.

The vertical trim pieces, about 5x15", behind the rear side windows.

Thanks man!

Robert

sailpanel.jpg

Last edited:
that is honestly the only parts that are still on it intact! You are lucky! I will look at pullin them off tomorrow before it meets its demise. Price will be dependant upon shipping costs, but it will be cheap b/c they were on their way to the scraper.

Killer, thanks!

I know squat about shipping. They're kinda bulky, but they don't weigh a thing.

Lemme know...

Robert

Back