• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out 95 xj

sik95xj

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys i decided its time to retire my jeep. im going tomorrow to buy a new jeep. anyways i have a 95xj that im parting out the only thing im keeping is my bumpers, drive shafts, and front doors, and my lift. every thing else is pretty much up for grabs. the fenders are shot and dented up, the hood, rear doors, hatch, and grill are perfect, there burnt orange. any large items i dont want to ship. make me a offer on what ever you guys want.

what color grill is it?

the grills burnt orange. its not a stock color, but if you are intrested in paying a couple extra bucks i can have it painted what ever color you want. i work at maaco. i doubt you want the wheels. i got a flat when i was almost home yesterday and just drove it home so it was running on the rim for like 1/4 of a mile.

it does have a receiver hitch. if the one i buy has one im willing to sell it... i will let you know tomm when i get my new xj. and yes i would sell the interior parts. there gray. what are you intrested in

if you guys want it this weekend would be the weekend to do it. im going to talk to my buddy about using his garage... let me know

sik95xj said:
if you guys want it this weekend would be the weekend to do it. im going to talk to my buddy about using his garage... let me know

Where in PA are you? If you are pretty close I can p/u. LMK.

pics of brake booster and master cylinder with price shiped to 95928

Back