• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out '91, '96 and a '98

EFR98XJ, no the 8.25 is yours as soon as I get it out and get the spline count, had a little trouble getting one of the leaf spring bolts out and I don't have a torch here so I'm gonna stop by the shop and cut it on the way to the junkyard and have them leave the rearend on my trailer, then I'll check the count and we can work something out.

How much for the 96's steering column with the key or if your willing to part with the airbag setup that would be even better? And shipping to 18705 if its available. Thanks :)

Last edited:
What color is the interior of the 98? I need a agate glove box.

Ok the '98 is torn apart and in the shed, shell is at the JY. Too many other projects kept me from getting to the '91 and '96. So, when I get them torn apart I'll let you guys know and then you can let me know what you need. It'll be a bit though cuz I gotta do some work on the '97 to get it road ready. I'd like to move some parts from the '98 in the meantime.

EFR98XJ - Gonna check spline ct tonite, it is 3:55, how's $350 for the 8.25 rotor to rotor, front driveshaft and front diff? pickup only of course

4wdParakeet - sorry couldn't get either off

KSXJ - I think the guy had to cut the hinges to get the doors off

-xj - $20 shipped for the plug, bolts and rear wiper switch

vincepru - that mainshaft would be from a 242, the only thing I took from it was 3 white plastic washer/bushing type things that were busted in my other one, other than that it should be complete. You can have the whole thing for $50.

94xj6.5 - got the tcu and 1 axle shaft, $100 pickup in Spfld

Andres92XJ - $100 for the 231 or I have an old 242 you could use the case from if the other guy doesn't want it you can have it for $50.

WHITE93 - console is junk

Big Hank - sorry didn't get the cable before it went to the JY

-xxxj- I'm keeping the front end

xray1971 - no fogs

shelbyluvv - gray, $40 shipped glove box

SC Rednek - got the TPS - $45 shipped

shelbyluvv - gray, $40 shipped glove box

Mist gray or agate?

I need the dark (almost black) colored one. If you can get me a pic of the glove box I would feel better about taking it sight unseen. I got burned on a few parts so far that were supposed to be agate and ended up being mist gray.

im in need of a ax-15 with the tcase, if you dont mind shipping to 67114, could i get a price? I'm parting out a zj myself, so i know how it is

I'd asked about the TPS, but a brand new one is only $10 more, and the other day when I got my error codes checked it didn't show up, so I think I'll just buy new whenever it goes completely. Thanks though.

Back