• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out '91, '96 and a '98

Ill take the headlight switch plug, the latch bolts and the rear wiper switch if its not spoken for. I was hoping the bracket was okay on the seat so that i will not need. Send me a price with shipping for that small stuff too 60046. Thanks, Andy

Looking for headlight bezels from your 96. Do you still have them and if you do how much? Thanks

Kim

I'm pulling the '98 in the garage tomorrow and should have all the parts off it by the end of the day and I'll have an answer on spline count etc. Once I have everything pulled and in the shed it'll be easier and faster, I can shoot a price and if you want it you can Paypal the money or arrange local pickup.

I need a very fast reply if anyone is interested in what's left of the '98, I'm pulling the front and rearend this morning and dragging it on the trailer to go to the junkyard. It still has the tranny and 231 transfer case, I don't have the time or motivation to pull them. The shell is good, no rust except a little on the underside in the usual places, it'll be on my trailer so I can deliver if you're close. The motor is still in it, it had 2 dead cylinders. All body panels are pulled, most of the hanging motor parts are pulled. If you have a use for it make me an offer as I want it out of the garage today and off my trailer ASAP so if I don't get any takers it'll probably go to the yard Thursday.

how much would you take for the 231 if i came out and pulled it? do you know the input spline count? do you have any othe transfer cases for sale? it would be around a 4 hour drive for me but for the right price i would do it ......my case is busted on my 242 and ive heard the swap is easy.

Andrew92XJ,
I'll probably go ahead and pull the 231 if you need it, I also have an old 242 that a took a couple small parts from to fix another but the case is good if you'd rather go that route.

Got a weird one: I'm looking for the taillight plugs.

Not the socket that the bulb plugs into, what I need is the wiring plug behind each kick panel.

Just the taillight side of each one, and maybe 3-6" of lead wire.

To 45245, if you'd be so kind...

Thanks

Robert

yeah as long as most of the 242 is there and in good shape what parts are missing? my case is busted on mine because the mainshaft bearings went out and the chain smacked the case so hard. how much do you want for it?

still have the center consule from 98 if so how much for the whole thing shipped to 60441 i just need the latch but ill take it complete

Back