• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 2000 XJ Classic 4-door (green) - Grand Rapids area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait for the other guy to post up and go from there.

I'll give him first picks over myself. I don't wanna step on any nuts.

I'm interested in all of the door locks, ignition and hatch lock with the keys. Are they still available?

All are still available at this point. However, I only have 1 key for the vehicle, and would need to make a spare to keep with the steering column. Feel free to shoot me an offer on all knowing that it's a labor-intensive PITA to remove 'em. :D

Thanks,
Craig

Parts are selling quickly!!!

BTW, I also decided to go ahead and sell the NP-242 t-case. I tested it in all modes, and everything works. I just have a 94K-mile NP-231 that would be hard to give up for a higher-mileage NP-242.

If anyone wants the NP-242, I have it listed for $125 (t-case only; shifter bezel already sold).

BTW, no word back from amunoz yet. I PM'd him my phone number/contact info, but haven't heard (of course, it was a busy holiday yesterday).

Cash talks. I don't plan on having this vehicle long before the carcass goes for scrap.

Thanks,
Craig

A quick update...

• Driver-side fog lamp is still available, as is the fog light harness. I haven't heard back from anyone about it yet, and as I mentioned previously, the first with payment gets it.
  • Front axle is now SOLD
  • NP-242 Shift Bezel/Indicator is now SOLD
  • SALE PENDING on front & rear seats, and the headliner
  • SALE PENDING on hood release cable
  • SALE PENDING on plastic rear bumper end caps
  • SALE PENDING on painted exterior door guards
  • SALE PENDING on driver fender
  • SALE PENDING on cruise control vacuum actuator

Thanks,
Craig

Last edited:
Status