• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting Out 1996 Cherokee

Doubtful. I'll probably see you again between Redbird and the Crawl...

no big deal. My roommate needs a hitch for his xj, just trying to score him one.

Still got a lot of good parts on this. Won't have it forever. I'll be removing the doors, gas tank, axles, etc then it's getting scrapped.

A little update. All of these items have been sold: Dash cluster, complete exhaust system, hatch brake light, electric fan, LF corner light lens, brake pedal, front wiper motor, AC compressor, master cylinder, booster, combination valve, and front bumper brackets.

Still have a ton of interior stuff that I am willing to wheel and deal on. I can also bring stuff to the trail clean up in October or ship on your dime, either way is fine with me.

Interior is stripped, doors are off, engine bay is almost stripped clean. Tim, sorry for the lack of response. Since the steering on this xj is pretty much junk, I wouldn't sell you (or anyone) anything steering-related, just because it of the condition that it's in.

Current plan is to have this gone in November sometime.

How it currently looks:

1174896_598003954730_2124505548_n_zps86d3cd9e.jpg

No part is too big or too small - ask about anything. Except for the leaf springs - those are getting scrapped.

I'd like to keep the rims, but will sell for the right price.

A little update. All of these items have been sold: Dash cluster, complete exhaust system, hatch brake light, electric fan, LF corner light lens, brake pedal, front wiper motor, AC compressor, master cylinder, booster, combination valve, front bumper brackets, LF fender, and HVAC controller/harness.

Sold more items.

I'd be interested in the gas tank if you still have it.

I'd be interested in the gas tank if you still have it.

Still got it and I plan on pulling it today. The straps are pretty rusty; not sure if they will be useable.

Do you need to pump too? IIC, the pump will only work on a 96. Returnless fuel system or something like that.

Still got it and I plan on pulling it today. The straps are pretty rusty; not sure if they will be useable.

Do you need to pump too? IIC, the pump will only work on a 96. Returnless fuel system or something like that.
Very intrerested, need to figure out the parts train. Price?

IMG_2509_zps8a5becf4.jpg

IMG_2508_zps94055ed2.jpg

It has some rust, but just surface. I will include the pump too. No straps though. They were in bad shape.

$80?

Redbird bump.

Back