• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

part out red 2000 4dr XJ

gabletech

NAXJA Forum User
2000 red 4dr xj in lower westchester ny. auto 4.0 I6 with 150000 miles dark inter. . has a small lift parts on it nothing to good . SYE on the Tcase. 8.25 rear dana 30 3.55 gears. 4 geolander 32's on black rims 20% to 40 % left. ! brand new on new rim. the body has some dents from use. PM me with what you need see if Its still on it. sell it for cheap. really need to get it out of the driveway soon. rather not ship but can work something out. have till the 8th to get it out.

i may be interested in the 8.25. how much you want for it?

PM sent

I know you said you would rather not ship but if you have a decent glovebox and it is black and of course you would be willing to ship i would be interested.

sean

P.M sent

THe tires/wheels and T- case are pretty much sold will post if they arnt. Im going to try to take pics of the jeep on monday. also have 4 34x12.5 x 15R interco Trxus MT.s 2 have decent treads left 2 are getting low. some rock rash nothing to bad. good for back ups.also have the trailor hitch no hardware. spare D30 axles. the tailgate is silver forgot to mention that. .have cut bushwacker rear fenders. started as 2drs but now fit 4dr rear decent nothing pretty just functional. but have been cut more for the cut lower 1/4's. have homemade uper 1/4 gaurds

i want the engine. ill pick it up. sending a pm now.

I need some leather seats, dark gray. Just the covers.

dont waste your time BO, no response from the fool. have the cash and truck with trailer to take it all. and still nothing.

i want the tcase and had something arranged... he disappeared..

I am going to pick up the t-case and some other parts on Friday. He is a good guy, a cop, very busy. He is in the middle of moving, has been sick and has no Internet access right now. I have been in phone contact with him and will let him know that there is a bunch of interest.

Back