• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parker 4 Wheelers Desert Splash 11/8-10

Between my work schedule, aging tow rig, no trailer, don't think I'll make this one but I think we're working on something the weekend after, and a little closer.

I'll See ya there Andrew. A bunch of us from Kingman are coming up. We'll be leaving Thursday. Look forward to seeing you again.

Awesome ted! I've built a whole new rig since the last time we wheeled.
Me and a buddy just went thru the hell's half mile extension on sleeping princess last weekend.

Same here. Last time I talked to you in kingman, you had mentioned something about tons and full hydro

Alright. We'll have to meet up for sure.
I'm wanting to do moss wash In some snow this winter if your Interested

Um not that I know of. Are those off shoots of moss mine? And how difficult are they? Maybe we'll meet up and run it.
I'm actually in the garage now building some rock sliders to keep what's left of my rockers straight.

I'm excited, we will be heading out Friday morning

Friggin sick. Heading back now. Will post some pics, eventually..

If anyone has any videos or pics of that cherokee that mobbed over those two cars please post them. Its hard to get a video while youre in the drivers seat..

If anyone has any videos or pics of that cherokee that mobbed over those two cars please post them. Its hard to get a video while youre in the drivers seat..

Or when your drunk in the passenger seat. Hahahahaha

im not a professional photographer..

john on the RTI ramp

30 rigs on our trail run

I love this "XJ"

THIS old beat cj was awesome. totally ragged but it worked.

those were all pictures from a trail called "deliverance" a 4 out of 5 rating

OOPS!!

damn ujoint clips!

36 iroks with 4.88's on a dana 35. no issues

ask about the wagoner that drove over the suburban at camp

this trail was called Aventure Trail. it was a 3 out of 5 rating

All in all, it was a great event and we plan to get back there next year
good times

Back