• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pap milliken finds

Ryan, yes its this sat and sun i might be heading out there on saturday morning not sure just yet. I really want to snag an 8.8 and i might need a hood also.

Sorry Fred, just realized that I forgot to get back to you. I won't be around this weekend, so I can't help you pull that axle. Looks like I'll be around on Saturday, the 12th though.

Sorry Fred, just realized that I forgot to get back to you. I won't be around this weekend, so I can't help you pull that axle. Looks like I'll be around on Saturday, the 12th though.

copy that johnny maybe i'll wait and call you next weekend to give me a hand. Thanks for the heads up on the yards too.

FYI, if anyone is thinking of hitting up Ecology in Rialto, Dont. I was there on Sunday and the 3 XJ's there were picked clean. That place sucks, I've never found anything useful there, and their inventory doesnt look like its rotated nearly as often as PaP.

so f these guys in the neck, but anyway there is a pulled front axle out of a 91 high pinion complete thats just sitting there.

i went in found the one i wanted asked them how much for a "jeep front axle complete with both halfshafts and both spindles, no brake rotors or calipers" they said 80. after i removed it and went to put my tools in my ram i caught a border brother hit my truck and try to leave, then i go back in and they tell me no its 250....... b/c its from a 4x4. i said no sh%t did you think jeep made a car? thanks for wasting 2 hrs of my time.......

pricks.......

Back