• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Overheating only on a load, heavy mods

Nine posts and he has members debating long after he's gone... Best troll ever!!!

funny how those who disagree are also selling stuff that makes them money.
I tend to base things off what I have seen and experienced in person & with my own 2 eyes...

Right don't trust the industry that spends money on R&D. Anecdotes are way better because Illuminati and stuff.

Physicists that develop and test the rules of thermal dynamics are clearly in on it too.

I sent alex jones your opinion so he can use it as "evidence".

Like I said...been doing this for over 20 yrs in the navy, 10 yrs in the shipyard, and over 40 yrs on my own vehicles.

Got a little experience of my own, and go with what works, not what someone writes down.......funny how those who disagree are also selling stuff that makes them money.

I'm just over the insinuations and stuff cuz what I saw & did doesn't agree with what someone read.

But hey, you do you......& whatever works for you, and I'll keep doing the same on this end.

:peace: :wave1:
You should keep doing what works for you but every single manufacturer says to increase cooling you increase flow whether they are selling something or not.
What you suggest in theory could work providing there was no thermostat in the system. If a motor needs more of a restriction than what the thermostat provides there are issues with cores in the radiator clogging.
Personally I am going to believe the marketing gimmicks and snake oil salesmen and go with the industry professionals that have spent billions in R&D

Back