• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Over the knuckle steering stuff

Thats close to my setup, 1.25" 5/16 wall DOM with the QA1 rod ends, TJ pitman arm, 'cept on WJ knuclkes.

I had been looking into the WJ knuckles, but either couldn't afford them or couldn't find them at the time. Plus, swapping knuckles would have added to an already LONG list of stuff I needed to get done to get my rig back on the road. I'm happy with how mine came out, there are parts I'd do differently now, but just little things.

I had been looking into the WJ knuckles, but either couldn't afford them or couldn't find them at the time. Plus, swapping knuckles would have added to an already LONG list of stuff I needed to get done to get my rig back on the road. I'm happy with how mine came out, there are parts I'd do differently now, but just little things.

I was luck to get them for free.99. Had to do calipers and pads though.

I used to run that setup on stock knuckles, OTK, but it put alot of stress on the pass. side knuckle and would have to replace the knuckle every 3-5 months 'cause the hole would get wollowed out. Much happier with the WJ setup. I also make the TJ pitman arm double sheer, and need to do that to the knuckle end of the pitman.

Back