• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Over Axle Trackbar Bracket

children, please cant we just get along and be peacful and learn to love each other. what is with all this hostility you asshats

Ramsey said:
children, please cant we just get along and be peacful and learn to love each other. what is with all this hostility you asshats
I'm sorry.

Bitch

Lawn Cher' said:
Wow, Josh has us all figured out in just 49 posts... he should get the newbie of the year award. :yelclap:

holy crap batman I wish I could figure you all out :scared: :cheers:

used an RE drop bracket and ADJ bar. just moved the mount.

DSCF0119.jpg

Tom, a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a digi pic of what you have going on and post up - from the same vantage point as John's pic http://luvmyjp.bigoffroad.com/images/88xj/10-21-01b1.jpg Try not to get your big toe in the picture though...

There is a solution, sometimes you just can't see it because you've looked at it to long.

http://jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164564

What I ended up doing is modifing an RE trackbar bracket but you could do the same with some box tubing...I think the picture is too dark and the tie rod blocks your view...but can you get the idea...If you are using a dana 30 you may beble to weld your new mount on top of where the old mount is...I'm sure you'll figure it out...don't rush your self and do a half ass job because you get impatient...I've done that and you pay in the end...

P.S. I blocks in the rear but it ended up sitting lower than expected...that said you may now comence making fun of me....

DorkAlert said:
you may now comence making fun of me....
We wouldn't do that. This is the new face of naxja, a kinder gentler face.
Everyone is beauuuuutifullllll, in their own wayyyyy...

Cruizin you may know everything or nothing about suspension or about your whole jeep but if you don't fill us in on your ideas and your current setup (maby even pic's) how are we going to help you. there are many people on here that have 8" of lift or very close to it with similar tires and face the same problems. the main problem is that there is not enough info to give you a good response so everyone goes off on a tangent about the possibilites

Jeepin Jason said:
100_0280.JPG

and shut yer cake-holes about the welds!

That is the good side.

Bet you won't show the driverside welds!

:D

hinkley

BTW that sticker needs some photo shopping done to it! :D

Mark Hinkley said:
That is the good side.

Bet you won't show the driverside welds!

:D

hinkley

BTW that sticker needs some photo shopping done to it! :D
Sounds like a double dog dare to me.

Back