• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

out of curiosity...

I just Need a new O2 sensor at the cat and my CEL will go off

No CEL light on my 90, always messes with the smog guy! In fact I don't think that thing has any lights besides what 4x4 gear you are in and those don't even work anymore haha.

If you don't know what the transfercase is up to, you don't. Deserve to have a jeep.
The lights on my bezel got jettisoned long ago...

the only bulb i ever took out was the "low wash" bulb. i #$^@ing hated that thing always blinking at me while wheeling.

It wouldn't be so bad if they had used a washer bottle with a screw cap. I lose more fluid out the lid than out the nozzles.

It wouldn't be so bad if they had used a washer bottle with a screw cap. I lose more fluid out the lid than out the nozzles.

You have a lid on yours! Wow high roller, lol.
I just took the whole damn bottle out, water never stayed in long enough for me to use it anyway so I ditched it.

yea, i lose it all out the rear wiper. no more room with the coilovers, so it's going byebye

when I cut my fenders, I took an empty quart oil bottle, cut holes and siliconed the pumps and float into it, and ziptied it next to the brake master cylinder. Been using it for years.

when I cut my fenders, I took an empty quart oil bottle, cut holes and siliconed the pumps and float into it, and ziptied it next to the brake master cylinder. Been using it for years.
didnt think about making a new one, good idea. im not sure if mine even works anymore though.

My CEL is always on, I put a piece of electrical tape over it. Problem solved.

Mine is only on if the engine is running or the ignition on. The rest of the time it is off! I check and the engine is still there, so I don't know why I get that red light.

Paul, I think you're on to something. I thought the engine check light was "engine? Check!" Such that if it was on, the engine was still there.

David Bricker / SYR

My CEL is always on, because I disabled the relay for the electric fan and hard wired it to a switch (with a relay, of course). Any time I turn on the AC, the light comes on. It never throws any other codes, and I check it regularly.

Back